Another Collapse

Greetings team Ella, in spite of how well our angel was doing Monday apparently at some point during the course of the day the lower portion of her right lung collapsed. Our warrior spent yesterday working through this collapse and doing her best to rebound. Team as hard as it is for you to read these up and down reports as hard as it is for you to see that every good day seems to be followed by a bad on, it is that much more difficult for us to write it, but I'm taking a different approach this time around. We've spent the last 24 hours declaring to you and others that we have turned a corner this weekend and that we were out of crisis. Those words were met with opposition yesterday. She was described as tenuous and the doctors continue to try to put on the table the possibility of a tracheostomy. Now I'm a man of great faith, but I also recognize the Lord's ways are not my ways and in spite of what I may want God may have different plans for our baby. And if the Lord needs for Ella to be trached then let His will be done. However, that's not what he had said to me and when I look at her that's not what I see so I do not accept the doctor's report and I will not accept that she is tenuous and prone to continuous setbacks. I recognize that this is not just a natural fight but this is spiritual warfare and for those of you that are believers with me rise up and continue to stay in warfare through prayer for our little warrior. We are not going to back down we are not going to give in we are going to fight with Ariella and we are going to let everyone know that WE ARE ALL MORE THAN CONQUERORS.

1 comment: