WE NEED YOUR HELP!

Everyone is asking what they can do to help....I have a real practical way you can help and it won't cost more than paper, ink and a few stamps. Write a letter to Senator Gary Lebeau and Representative Tim Larson. Tell them how grossly unfair it is that a family who has decent jobs, owns a home and lives a decent middle class life can't find a stitch of help to care for a disabled child. Tell them that the current system incentivizes poverty. The fact is I could let my homes foreclose, leave our jobs and get more help than if I stay a "productive member" of society. How about them apples? I'm not even kidding, please write the letter and send it ASAP. I want my phone to ring because they got so many letters they need to shut me up.

1 comment:

  1. Re-post from Rachel's FB page but i want everyone to have the info below.

    This is something I knowI can do and have sent the one the Rep. Larson already. For those who need it his email address is Timothy.Larson@cga.ct.gov.

    Tried sending to Senator Lebeau and his page keeps delivering an error so I will send a hard letter by mail.

    Address for him is:

    Capitol Office
    State Capitol
    Room 110
    Hartford, CT 06106-1591

    ReplyDelete