Thank you CWP

I also need to say a special thank you to an amazing group of people. My company, KRA whom I mentioned in a post a couple of days ago, was hired by the workforce invesment board responsible for workforce development service in north central Connecticut, Capital Workforce Partners (www.capitalworkforce.org). I would not wish this experience on anyone, not anyone, anywhere, ever. To watch your child go through what my wife and I have is indescribable and yet God continues to send friends and family our way that manage to buoy us right before we slip further into the deep. Capital Workforce Partners (CWP) is one of those life preservers. We are so humbled, so honored and so incredibly grateful for your over whelming generousity and kindness. We will remember your gesture of support and aide indefinitely. Thank you - Liz, Rose, Martha, Shelly, Alissa, Sandy, Julie, Shelly, Pamela, Mariam, Valere, Jim, Michael, Summer, Vanessa, Steve, Tony, Debbie, Dennis and Tom. God bless you all.






1 comment:

  1. What joyful pictures! You're never too young to enjoy a good book. Thank you for the news and the pictures of Ella. Today's post will keep me smiling all day.

    ReplyDelete