Your efforts are making a difference

Hey Family,

So I want you to know your efforts are paying off. To date we had been contacted by all of the elected officials we listed, except for one. We want to thank Senator Blumenthal's office for being the first one to reach out followed by Senator LeBeau and than Rep Tim Larson and Congressman John Larson. We are so grateful for all of you that have emailed and written our elected officials. Perhaps in time we will hear from all of them. In the mean time keep praying for us. For those of you that continue to ask how you can help we will be putting up some information on donations and other ways you can help us. We love you all so much, you all make us stronger.

5 comments:

  1. I love her so much and am excited to see what God has in store....I rejoice already for her complete healing.....for I have the Faith bigger than the size of a mustard seed and so I tell that mountain to be removed in Jesus name......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard from Maureen Moriarty at Congressman John Larson today. They will be in touch soon!!
    JSanz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joel, actually Congressman Larson's office has already been in touch. One of his aides emailed me, we are in the process of trying to connect over the phone. We appreciate your following up with Maureen though.

      Delete
  3. My favorite picture of Ariella. Wanda

    ReplyDelete