The KRA Team

Our Pastor, Elder Lamar Belcher, Pastor at the Anointed Tabernacle of Jesus Christ, often reminds us to give honor to whom honor is due. He will often times say, "I have to say thank you." That's exactly how our family feels. There is just no way we can not say thank you. It's interesting in times of crisis you can really measure a person's strength of character. Either they will rise to the occasion or the overwhelming dark will consume them. During this most challenging time for our family my employer and my colleagues have far exceeded any expectation I could have possibly conjured. KRA Corporation, www.kra.com, has been nothing short of amazing. The innovation and compassion, I know I use that word a lot, but it fits, and humanity and generosity and love that has been shown to our family, I'm at a loss. The KRA corporate team based out of Maryland and the local team here in Greater Hartford has been and continues to be such a blessing. Thank you to our head of HR Ms Patricia Pinckney and our CEO Mr Knowlton Atterbeary for your leadership, vision and support. Thank you Kiesha, Kim, Chastity and Nicole for you comments on the blog. They are encouraging. Thank you to Meli and the New Britain office, much love. To the office that was second home for a while, stand up Enfield office, thank you guys so much. Keep them smiling out there Wendy. To the office where my career with KRA began, Hartford, I can't hear you, ya'll better get up and make some noise. I have always felt love in the Hartbeat. To shout-out everyone there would be too difficult. You all know I have love for you all (Mrs Fields I'm looking at you), in particular though I have to give much respect to my manager Mr Artie Owens, @artieowens. Thank you boss for listening, for understanding and for looking out. And certainly to Ms. Kim Staley. Kim you are more than a director, you are more than an executive, you are more than a leader. You are a friend and you have supported me and my family in more ways than I can say thank you. I am humbled and so very grateful. Almost three years ago you took a chance on a young corporate cast-off who had no workforce development experience and brought me in as a manager. I am grateful for what you saw in me then and for the constant encouragement and support. And finally, I know you thought I forgot, to the best office and an incredible group of folks I have the blessing of working with everyday. To our Unit Supervisor, Mari and the Manchester team; DQ, Bernie, Bev the blond bomb, Big Jeff, Judes (who we have adopted) and D. I appreciate you all so much. Thank you for listening to my daily updates on my daughter. Thank you for getting my back. Thank you praying and caring and everything you do to make my time at the office full of laughter and love. It's hard to be away from my Ella, but you guys make it bearable. Thank you KRA. God bless each and everyone of you and your families.

No comments:

Post a Comment